ISOioewewoiewi

 The only thing is, being queer is more inclusive and nebulous than being black or Jewish or even disabled… and as you stated earlier, it’s not a thing you join willingly, but a label that is forced on you. And I’m still saying that, I’m my experience, the guy in the dress is going to get that label forced on him just as much as it will be forced on you. 

So with this news, BLM's intersectionality intersectional allyship with the LGBTQIA+ community is a case of strange bedfellows (though Dr Jordan Peterson tells his followers to 'make their bed', basically a case of bed politics, of course such bedfellowing can lead to pillow fighting which may release stress between said marginalized groups, of course being they are bedfellows they would need some comfy pillows, may I suggest a MyPillow for them?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog links organized

My political typology

Harmreureuner