Exh abortion issues

 Abortion

I want to abolish the government/state, hierarchies, patriarchy, classes in which case there will be no government/state to ban or restrict abortions

If I had 100 percent proof that life literally begins at conceptions... (work in progress, coming soon). 

Fem

Remember you right wing nuts, women are equal to men in every way shape and form and should have at minimum absolute equality to men

To drive this point home, Eve (the first woman) was created from Adam's rib , so Eve came out of Adam so she is a new and improved Adam, ya know what we commonly call 'woman'.  

This Christian feminist related something similar to this point above:

I was raised Catholic, but I'm now agnostic. I think my feminism has a lot to do with my areligiousness. That said, I think one potential argument against this is in the story of Adam/Eve. Eve was originally created from Adam's rib--this doesn't mean that Eve is Adam's servant. The word used in the Bible for her is "helper."

Thing is, helper takes on a different meaning in the Bible--God is referred to as a helper. They are effectively equals when created. Of course God's punishment for Eve for eating the forbidden fruit is to make her submissive to Adam, which I believe is where a lot of the Old Testament "wives, be submissive to your husband" comes from, and as a result, the New Testament passages are based on this. However, since the coming of Jesus was meant to free us from original sin, there is a biblical argument that in Christianity, the coming of Jesus makes it so wives do not have to submit to their husbands.

That said, there are a lot of parts of the Bible modern Christians don't follow. Eating shellfish and wearing mixed cloth articles of clothing being a couple of examples. Most Christian feminists I know today are Christians in a sense separate from the Bible."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog links organized

My political typology

Harmreureuner