Political theory

On the Five on fox News on May 1 2023, Katie Pavlich had a good take on wokeness (where she pointed out right wing book banning, and the need for practical examples of wokeness to wake the Liberals/Libs and Dems up about why they need to slow down or even get rid of wokeness.  I also agree with the examples of Elon Musk and Bill Maher on wokeness cited by the Five in that episode and some of the reactions to it from the Five

Steve Hilton had a great episode on his the Next Revolution show Fox News on April 30 2023. I agree with everything that he said on that show. Here is one clip from it over here

My views on ANTIFA lean into Caleb Mauphin's views on ANTIFA (which is basically my views expressed here on ANTIFA)  

But I ask twitter user fash_busters to help me have a fair, true leftist critique of ANTIFA that addresses my concerns and Caleb's concerns with ANTIFA without having right wingers agree with us on our ANTIFA criticisms . fash_busters should help me and Caleb have ANTIFA criticism that is better than our current criticisms of ANTIFA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog links organized

My political typology

Harmreureuner