Youngst trrtoir fam

I support marginalized youth (like empaths) and full rights for them. 

I support this idea of breeding to save mankind. I support the far left protonationalism movement mentioned in that article.  It is aimed at impersonal, liberal concerns, not racist Great Replacement fears. The goal of the Pronatalist Foundation is to find a way for prosperity, gender equality, education, and technology to coexist with stable populations.

See here for more

I support the Keir Starmer Labour Party UK as mentioned here. I hope that Sir Keir Starmer makes good (or if he has made good then continues to make good) on his declaration to make the Labour Party to become "the party of the family"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog links organized

My political typology

Harmreureuner